Paperless Options for Contracts
Does your purchasing or legal department manage, share, access and store the contracts that you have established with your vendors, clients or even your employees? If your organization is like most, then you are likely working with and storing a lot of paper documents.
Octacom’s electronic document and content management solutions are designed specifically to allow companies to significantly improve access and control of valuable documents.
- Provide secure, cloud-based access to contracts and supporting documents based on a contract number, purchase order number or vendor/client/employee name
- Secure access to each file or contract so that you control who is permitted access
- Audit the access to determine who has viewed and shared the contract
- Provide your authorized users with the ability to share and email a document with other authorized users
- Eliminate the time and effort that is associated with filing, retrieving and photocopying documents
- Recover the physical storage space that is taken up by filing cabinets and shelves for banker boxes
- Make sure that contract information is available at your fingertips when you need it, for as long as you want to keep it, or for as long as you are required by law to keep it.
Our Privacy and Security Standards
Octacom’s preparation, document scanning, document indexing, quality control and image output/hosting procedures for contract documents are in full compliance with the standards outlined in the Microfilm and Electronic Images as Documentary Evidence (CGSB.72.11. 99) as well as Canada’s newest RIM standard: Electronic Records as Documentary Evidence (CAN/CGSB-72.34-2005).
Octacom maintains reliability status to include Document Safeguarding Capability Protected B Level, a Federal Government privacy clearance. Additionally, we follow industry best practices for information security and privacy through the adoption and use of ISO 27001 controls and procedures and have been Third Party Verified Compliant via SSAE 16 Type II Attestation. As handlers of sensitive contract materials, Octacom also conforms to National and International privacy standards and hold Canadian Protected B Status.
Our attention to these and other privacy standards means that you can focus on your core business, lower costs and increase organizational and operational efficiency. Learn more about Octacom’s solutions.